Saturday, June 8, 2013

Happy birthday Babe

Fifteen years ago, I said "I DO" to the man who does not shower me with compliments to fill my day but complements me to fill my life. When I am weak you help me find my inner strength. When I sulk in depression you definitely know how to tickle my funny bone. When I get a little crazy you gently pull me back to earth from cloud nine instead of kicking me at the rear! You just don't know I find you really cute when you force a smile on your face when I know you'd rather skin me alive! I love you more for that. You did not give me a bed of roses free from thorns but you have taught me a valuable lesson . . . the beauty of life will bloom once I have taught myself the hard lessons that come from the painful sting of life's thorns. Thank you for shaking me off my cloud of fairy tales and knights in shining armors. For a while, I hated you for that! I was a hopeless romantic who had my heart broken, stomped and squashed! I thought I have totally given up on love and happiness but love came when I least expected it. Love finds us when we stop chasing it. I have so much to thank you for but being your wife for 15 years, I know now that you wouldn't have the patience to read everything. Saying to you that "I love you to the moon and back" will be an understatement of how I truly feel for you. Thank you for believing in me when nobody else did. Thank you for annoying the hell out of me until I realize how stupid I was for being annoyed in the first place. Thank you for not holding my hand when I wanted to let go. It was your warm embrace that was my saving grace. 

Thank you for being my best friend, my partner in crime, my coach, my critic, my ALL. Thank you for teaching me to face my fears even if it meant having me wet my pants! Thank you for wiping my tears dry and for constantly reassuring me that you got my back and ready to kick ass when I need it. Our love is not a fairy tale and I wouldn't want it any other way. I have come to embrace reality and enjoy moments of occasional spine-tingling romantic rendezvous with you. I will go where you take me. I will have my heart broken, stomped and squashed time and again if I were still to end up with you. Thank you BABE for choosing me to be your partner in our journey through life.  We can never be perfect but I sincerely appreciate your effort for trying to be the best husband you can be. You deserve an A+! I shall face life's journey praising God for blessing me not with a perfect man but a perfect partner. There will be bumps and turns but who cares! God has chosen the best partner for me. After 15 years . . . I will still say "I DO" to you anytime and anywhere. I will grow old with you and love you in this lifetime and the next!


I love you babe.. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3

just my two cents...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment