Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Things I wish you knew...

1. I eat a lot when I’m depressed. Yes I can be a pig at times.

2. I’m down to do whatever as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

3. I laugh easily even at the corniest jokes.

4. I am an impulsive shopper :(

5. I don’t dream big, I just dream enough.

6. I treat people like how I wanna be treated.

7. I do what I want when I want it. (Yes I know, I'm a bitch )

8. I am obsessive-compulsive. ( hey any nurse is...i guess..)

9. When I have a problem, all I need is for you to listen. No need to solve anything.

10. I don’t mind if you’re late- as long as you call first.

11. I need you to tell me how you feel about me.

12. I always wanted to learn how to play the guitar.

13. I’m happy because I don’t expect too much.

14. Mature but sometimes immature.(most of the times immature)

15. I face every problem with a smile.

16. I still watch cartoons everyday. ( go on ..laugh)

17. I cry easily. 

18. I drink like a man ( yes I really do huh).

19.I can't sleep without my smelly pillow.

20. I love tremendously.


Go on make your own list...it's fun..just my two cents..xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment