Friday, May 6, 2011

And then it was MAY....

I know, i know.. guilty as charged.. I know i havent been writing lately. April has gone by without an entry from me :(. Well , things were pretty hectic last month. A lot of things happened ..busy busy busy. My April was filled with activities, trips and of course a little R&R (hey it's summer you know )

First stop was my brothers high school graduation. Although i wasn't able to go home to celebrate it with the family, I was a busy bee helping my mom prepare for the big day. And of course I gave my share for my brother's blow out party.

Then there was my highschool reunion. Oh boy it was the weirdest( in a nice kind of way) event. Weird because now I know how it feels like to see familiar faces , friends,even enemies and of course exes? hahahaahha after 23 long years. Yes 23 years ...( don't laugh I'm not that old yet). I had mixed emotions that day. happy, excited , yet sad to see us all grown up. It was a blast though, a fun filled night of music, laughs, drinks ,sad stories, and a litte bit of everything hehehe.. I sure am glad I took part in it. It brings back a lot of good memories and even started some new friendships.. here's looking forward to more get togethers soon. :)

Then there was the Holy week. We decided to not go on a trip this year for a change (to save money too)..My sister , her bf and my brother came to Manila for a vacation and so we stayed in the condo the entire holy week. Luckily, most people were away so we had all the condo's facility all to ourselves. Days were spent swimming ,eating and just chilling...aaaaaahhhh summer...

And just when we were having so much fun... May came..just like that...

As June nears, I take with me memories of a magnificent summer. Nothing fancy though, no expensive trips, no lavish spendings, just fun, quality time with friends and family.. I guess that made my summer. :) just my two cents..xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment