Saturday, June 4, 2011

2nd Quarter

What? It's June already? OMG where did all the months go? Sorry for not being able to post new stuff here. Well you see, May was as busy as my April..(that's what I call summer vacation)..Anyways, yes , it is really June now. 

May just passed by like a blur. I was in Cebu a whole 2 weeks for a couple of reasons.. I've met a few friends from high school, had dinner and a couple of drinks. Then BURDA(my barkada) had a small get together weekend. We spent 2 hassle free, alcohol filled weekend nights in Crimson Resort and Spa then at BE resorts in Mactan. Talk about EXPENSIVE! Whew! Thank you Bing for the treat ..we all had a blast.. I also made a few favors for my best bud Sonya and looked around resorts for her 40th on October. I think I may give Events Organizing a try for my new career move.hmmmmm.

It's back to reality now. vacation time is over but I can say I have had the best Summer vacay so far. till next year.. Just my two cents xoxo.. :0

No comments:

Post a Comment