Friday, July 29, 2011

here, there , and everywhere

Time flies when were having fun is really my new mantra these days. I felt like the year just flew by me. Just like that. I know , i know, I have been lazy (guilty!) and neglected this blog for quite sometime now.

So where do I start? What have I been up to lately? Well , I have been doing a lot of travelling these past few months . Mostly in Cebu where I spent 3 weeks last May and another 2 weeks just recently. I was busy preparing for my good friend Rospe's 40th last July 9. The good friend that I was, I gifted her with the giveaways and souvenirs for her purple themed party. The party was a success. it was good to see all those familiar faces, classmates and close friends from high school. Even our class adviser was there..imagine seeing her after like what? 23 years ? As usual , being in the company of friends you've missed so much makes you forget about the time ..hahahah it was really a night to remember. It wasn't perfect though ' coz some people didn't make it that night . I missed seeing one face from the crowd. Don't ask who! enough said.:)

 My stay was extended though when my bestfriend Sonya came from Oz due to a family emergency. And again being the good friend that I was, I just couldn't leave her in times when she needed me. It was tough seeing a friend you care for so much suffer and go through the agony of  fearing losing a loved one. It was devastating to see her crumble in fear and pain. All I could do was hold her hand and comfort her that I will be with her in all these. But of course, we did not forget to do a little r &r on the side amidst the stress ( hey were human we need to de-stress). So we did a little clubbing here, a little drinking there and a weekend in Crimson ...then bam! just like that , vacation time over , I have to go back :(.

With a heavy heart I had to leave Cebu again, my family, my friends and the only place I call home. But on the lighter side of things , i am back with babe and back to the normal stuff I do. I'll be back in Cebu though next week, next month ..who knows? It may be sooner than you thought.  :)


just my two cents...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment