Friday, January 20, 2012

New Leaf

I know , i know... I admit.. Guilty as charged again . Sorry to have been missing in action for the past months...A lot ( as in a lot ) has happened I don't even know where to start ...hmmmm. Well for starters, how is 2012 treating everyone? I hope it is off to a good start for everyone as it is in mine. My 2011 was a combination of both good and bad ...There were promising months, times that gave me smiles and there were also my share of not so good times where tears found its way unintentionally to fall from my eyes :(. But hey , it's the new year and new years marks new beginnings right? So no need talking about sob stories and heartaches..it's time to welcome the year with gladness and optimism.


I love new beginnings, new years in particular. For me every new beginning is a blessing. An opportunity to start anew, throw whatever is ugly and start a brand new you. Beginnings are the times to welcome change, hope, faith and a new page in life. Like a tree who looses all its leaves in Autumn, there will always be the coming of Spring where a new leaf grows..






So enjoy life, embrace the new year with gusto.. After all  we only live this life once.


Just my two cents... xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment