Saturday, January 21, 2012


25 Things to do (more often) before I reach 45.


Over the years I have been writing my Bucket List and all the things that I wanna do when I reach 30, 40 blah blah blah. And as the years passed, boy I tell you, my list grew and grew..whew! I have yet to complete the 1000 things I wanna do before I die, so for now, i'm sharing the things I wanna do  before I reach 45. 
There are just some things you must experience just because they take you away from the mundane. Make a goal to try at least 10 of these and know exactly what I mean.
  1. Ride a motorcycle and let the wind run through your hair.
  2. Get high-heeled shoes to add some inches to your height, to make your legs look longer and to build some confidence.
  3. Take a walk under the shade of a row of trees.
  4. Wake up early enough to catch the sunrise. Sunsets are pretty too but it is more difficult to catch the sunrise, which makes it more rewarding.
  5. Go scuba diving!!!
  6. Hold hands with someone you love, or like.
  7. Have a professional take your picture. Have yourself styled. It is for keeps.
  8. Watch Life is Beautiful, the movie. Be patient with the subtitles, it is worth it. If you did not catch the movie, search everywhere for the video.
  9. Wear something so sexy to shock even yourself. Just to make people who take you for granted realize what a hot babe you are.
  10. Read an old love letter.
  11. Wax your armpits, and while you are at it have a bikini wax as well, It will change your life.(oouuuuch)
  12. Get a radical haircut and forget all the stupid excuses like he’ll get mad.
  13. Bake some bread when you’re feeling blue. ( this is going to be hard !)
  14. Light some scented candles in your room and write in your journal. Inspiration will hit.
  15. Drink café mocha in a café corner, and sit alone in the late afternoon sunshine. ( been doing this often now )
  16. Do yogahhh!
  17. Invite your grandparents out for lunch and talk about the past – theirs!
  18. Take a lavender scented-bubble bath. ( will have to look for a place with a tub now! )
  19. Memorize a love song in a foreign language and sing it to him over the phone. For starters, try Besame Mucho. (yuck!)
     20. Go bungee jumping. ( promise i'll do this )
    21. Watch a movie alone.
    22. Go on a trip alone.
    23. Learn how to drive.
    24. Learn to play a musical instrument.
    25.Make love often . ( 3x a week or 3x a day ?)

    Hmmm, sounds good enough for me.. I guess I have to make another list when something else comes to mind. But for now I think this will do. Go on... make your list and just have the time of your life.

    Just my two cents...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment