Thursday, November 8, 2012

MIA

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack.. I know i know guilty as charged...again.. I know I have been missing in action for a while now. Well can you blame me? I'm a busy bee (chos!) What have I been up to? Hmmm can u say.. A LOOOOT? I've been doing a lot of travelling since summer. 

April was a trip to CDO to spearhead Operation Sendong : A gift giving and Medical mission for the victims of typhoon Sendong. (Ang bait ko noh? ) hehehehhe I , together with my BFF's from college have been doing this for 2 years now , doing Medical Missions, that is..It's our way of giving back to people in need..hey, kindness pays you know :)

June was the toughest month of the year as I may say. My hubby's dad had a major stroke and brain surgery that almost took his life. It was draining emotionally, spiritually, and financially as well. Papa stayed more than a month in the ICU and boy I tell you, that came with a hefty price tag. Then my uncle who was battling with Liver Cirrhosis for years now passed away too. It was difficult for us (the family) to go thru this agony again after losing another loved one to cancer last 2008. Damn you cancer!!!!

It was a roller coaster of emotions for me.. A rollercoaster of events, happy , sad, trying times, difficult ones, triumphs name it . I've had it. ( Ako na ang pinagpala!!!) .But as they say, this too shall pass and I am back on track...I hope :)

The air smells of Christmas already and Christmas always makes me happy. Maybe because it is such a happy occasion  . I always think of Christmas as a time for family and get togethers but most impotantly the birthday of my one true love.. Jesus Christ :)

Despite the storms I weathered these past few months, I am still optimistic. Alive and kicking as they say. I still wake up each day hoping, yearning and believing that better days are still ahead .And to quote President Obama " Hope is that stubborn thing inside us that insists that something better awaits us , as long as we keep fighting " 

I second the motion. 
Just my two cents...xoxo

2 comments:

  1. We learn to survive in most toughest ways because of that 4 letter word H O P E. Without it life is not a challenge.
    You are right :) we wake up each day with full of hope, yearn and belief that something better awaits us .... and I believe that one day ... one day ... Hang in there Just my two cents, we may not see each other everyday but we love you dearly. We are together in this challenge. We may fall down but you well know one of us will always be there to help you get yourself up. And job well done for your commitment to help these less fortunate :)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow thank u my dear anonymous reader. I think i have an idea who you are :) .. Yeah it's good to know someone or some people have my back. And even if I fall ( i most of the time do ) , I know help always comes to those who ask. I am blessed to have angels around me to pick me up.. god bless you.. i hope i continue to inspire you and a lot of people with my thoughts and words thru this blog :)

      Delete