Saturday, February 11, 2012

It's the LOOOOVEEEE Month :)

It’s February and you know what that means? chalky heart candies with messages on them like “I wuv u”, heart shaped cards, over sized boxes of chocolate, and red decorations everywhere! Yes ,Valentine’s day is coming up, which makes February the month of Love. My eyes will be tired of seeing red again this time of the year. But hey , I'm not complaining. I love Valentines day.

But for me love shouldn't be celebrated only on a day in February, love should be celebrated everyday of the year. Love and all its complexities is everywhere around us : in our homes, workplace, even the streets we live in. Love exists between families, brothers , sisters, friends , neighbors , and of course between couples.

So come on , I encourage everyone to celebrate love, not only on the 14th but everyday. Life is short and we can only live each day once. Go out there, hug a friend, be kind to a stranger, call your family, kiss someone passionately. In any form and in any way you can, show love. Because after all , LOVE is what makes the world go round .

Just my two cents...xoxo


2 comments:

  1. yha, valentines had been not too exciting for me for the past years but this year i will hug myself, will hug those people i might loose soon, i will try my best to give love and expect nothing. Love after all is not selfish and is unconditional, so much as you wanna be love in return but the greatest love of all is giving it until it hurts. Happy valentines everyone, regardless what kind of love you have right now, just keep that heart pure and kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's 2days before valentines day and my heart is aching, was reading your blog at the same time wondering how to keep this crazy heart smiling, somehow it misses a beat or it goes out of rhythm all the time. How can you tame a crazy heart and though so many times you say mind over emotions, for me it doesn't always happen that way. Still hoping though that miracles do happen and somehow before the end of this road where i am in, this heart will smile a bit and only then i will realize all these sacrifices is paid of.

    ReplyDelete